From:
Calvin Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 11:22:58 -0400
Hi all....
Due to some "issues" that I couldn't resolve otherwise, I decided to
do
a Win98 reload over top of what I have. My system probably differs
from
the "usual" in that I have a Superdisk (LS120) configured as the boot
"floppy" drive, and it seems to work fine that way.
The reload crashes every time in the step just after where you enter
the product key and the routine checks for available disk space. It
get's 61% "done" and a dos message pops up over the windows install
screen calling for me to insert a disk in b: and press any key to
continue. I don't have a b:, the superdisk is configured as a:. b: in
the bios is set to "none".
I've tried copying the install files from the cd to my d: and
installing from there, but the exact same thing happens as above. I've
also tried using the setup switch (/id, I think) that's supposed to
preclude the disk space check altogether, but it goes there anyway....
Anybody have ANY ideas??
Many thanks.....
Cal

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: