From:
Jenelle Vollmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 09:15:05 -0600
Go into your bios and see if you have the option to boot from the cdrom
drive change that to your first bootable drive,  then put in the windows 98,
and you should be able to setup windows from there.  If that doesn't work
then you want to get a windows 98 startup disc and it will enable you to
have cdrom support. You do not have to have the systems on your drive if you
have the above option.

Jenelle Vollmer