From:
Tom Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 02:54:42 -0500
If you unplug it, then plug it back in, and it runs another two to three
hours, I highly doubt that it's an overheating problem. I would suspect
that even if you add another 64Mb of memory (or more) you problem would
go away. Keep in mind that the System Resources are not the same as
"available memory", or "virtual memory". Even if you plan to go to
another operating system, I would suggest more memory.

   Tom