From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:07:35 -0700
Hello,

crucial.com would be the first place I'd try. They even have an
interface which can determine the type and amounts of RAM supported by
your computer.

Another method would be to use the FCC ID numbers [if they are on the
sticks] to look them up on an FCC ID lookup page. This method is often
useful when faced with unidentified computer or other electronic
hardware. Here's one of those. -

<http://www.driverzone.com/fcc_id_search.htm>

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml