From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:36:12 -0400
Dave,
 I am using an MCI tv@nywherecard ($35-40) and if you just want basic
tv viewing, it works well. Don't expect great video quality. I have my
display set at 800x600 and picture is a little grainy and slightly
blurry but for the price, I'm very satisfied.

 I bought this card so I could transfer old VHS tapes to DVD. It
captures in mpeg so the outcome isn't as good as the origional but
good enough to my eye for backing up those old tapes.

 The FM tuner was a plus and works well. Haven't used the remote
control but reviews say it has a really slow response time.

 I recommend visiting the Newegg page listed below and read through
all the 50+ reviews. Some folks had problems of different varieties
with different operating systems. I use xp home and have had no
problems at all.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127988

Good Luck,
   -Phil-