From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:02:18 -0400
The big culprit in a Browser is the video driver. Browsers are
very hard on a video driver and scrolling is even harder since it
is moving and re-drawing the screen a lot.

                           Rick Glazier

From: "Marv Donarski" <[log in to unmask]>

I have an HP Pav 8750 Pent III, 667mhz,196Ram running Windows 98se with IE5.5 & OE 5.5. The problem I am having is with freezing
when I am surfing the net. When I am at a site and start scrooling the computer freezes and I have to re boot. This does not happen
all the time but often enough to be a pain in the a--. I finally got mad and formated my machine and re loaded my OEM disk and set
everything back up, went on the Internet and low and be hold five minutes into being on the net, it FROOZE! Can anyone tell me what
could be causing this and what to look for to solve this problem short of smashing it with hammer.