From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:18:18 -0400
I don't understand why you are using the jumpers with this board.  Softmenu
III will let you make all the adjustments from within the bios.  Set the
jumpers back to automatic and boot holding the insert key down.  That will
reset all the bios settings and should get you to the bios screen where you
can configure everything.

Ben Moore