Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 08:47:22 -0400
Hi Don:

Is they Sata drive showing up at bootup? I my unit, I use TAB key to enter.
Did you check your motherboard manuf. site for a SATA driver. For me I just
got the ASUS driver for my K8V to floppy then did F6 on XP install when
requested. It then beat the 137GB barrier. Then reconnected other hard
drive and they should show up from either OS if they are both NTFS format.

Good Luck
Richard F. Bolha

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com