From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:19:34 -0600
Way over in the corner of my office is my Windows NT server with a DigiView
14" monitor with analog controls.  It's dirty, beat up, has stickers
plastered all over it and has worked perfectly since I bought it about five
years ago.  It's made at least three moves in the Navy and a big one from
San Diego to Boise, ID in the back of a pickup truck (plus two moves in
Boise).

It doesn't hold a candle to the 19" Hitachis that I use on my other systems,
however, I paid $175 for the DigiView when similar monitors were selling for
around $225.  It may be the best monitor money that I ever spent.

So I guess that my short answer to your question would be, "No." ;-)

I wish that my car was as reliable!

Drew Dunn
Check out the BurbCam!
http://adsl24.bois.uswest.net/drew/hood.html