From:
eddacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 08:38:34 -0700
Hello, as most techs I am working more and more with ME the newest
microsoft o/s. One of the changes is to the old 'nework neighborhood'
which is now called 'My Network Places' and seems to focus on
'home' neworking.

The items displayed has switched from a computer icon to a
folder-style display showing every conneted or shared resource as an
individual item. Even in a small office this can get messy and hard to read
very quickly.

My question?

Can I group these under a common icon of some sort? Where the
shipping computer shows as a single item and not the ups folder, the
fedx folder, the 3 printers, etc. and on and on?

TIA edward rennacker
~eddacker

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com