From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:08:13 -0800

After going thru the archives at Novell's Support site
I found the info I needed.

It turns out the Win98 version of  Client for Netware is
not compatible with the much older Dos based Novell.
In my case, Novell ver. 3.11

The main options were to either upgrade the Novell server or
downgrade the workstations to Win95's Client for Netware.

-yui shin

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions