From:
Dennis Saputelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:25:52 -0700
they (symantec) says that the method you describe will not solve the
possible conflict of both drives being bootable

i have since learned that you can rename or move the file 'boot.ini' in
C:\

i will try it and report

thanks for your input

ds

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com