From:
Alvin B Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 14:45:45 -0700
Rick:
thanks for the advice. I did as you and others suggested: I hit on the
side of the monitor and my original colors returned. This may last
through my computing session or it may return to the off colors. I
replaced the Monitor cable and it has elininated most of the problem. I
mean that I may use the computer for several days without experiening
any off colors, and then for some reason there they are. I reboot the
system and it will be several days before I have another occurence.
Maybe there is a monitor problem, but I can live with this.
Thanks to all on the list who responded and I regret that I am this late
giving my thinks.
TurtleAl