From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 01:25:16 -0500
Same problem here, I've tried 2 NICs, one ISA, one PCI. The PCI solved the
problem until I tried to change the "AutoSense Media" to 100Mbps Half
Duplex, after that the PC won't boot but reset each time after the 2
minutes; the ISA (no matter in what slot I put it) remains delaying the boot
process for 2 minutes.

Strange isn't it??? I'm still trying to get things right here, I'll let you
know what happens.

Cesar Mendoza