From:
Charles Waldron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:59:34 -0700
I am currently running 2 Dell CPi's (233 pentiums) with 98SE. I am using the
sound drivers installed by 98 with no problem. I did not use the dell
utilities as i read somewhere that they were a pain with 98. In fact I think
the Dell site has a specific utility to remove the utilities! Don't use them
with docking stations (although they are hooked up and used as desktops 12
hrs a day for the last 10 months) so I can't address that issue.