Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:15:12 +1200
Many of you folks are kind enough to send me off-forum replies to my posts.  This is fine, and I appreciate people taking the time to respond thus.

However, many times this useful information isn't also posted to group, which is a shame as nobody else but me gets to see it.

Obviously, personal messages are better exchanged between individuals, but in my experience, nearly all of the private replies which have been sent to me alone, and not also to the group, would have been of interest to someone else.

My suggestion - don't underestimate the value of your contributions.  Even if you don't think it's 100%, it might contain just the clue someone else was looking for :--))

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand