From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:20:58 -0700
Hi Kevin,

It's impossible to answer a question like this without more info.
Specifically, what is the make and model of the motherboard?  Do you have
the manual?  It should give you an indication, though often times a BIOS
upgrade will make the information in the manual outdated.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions