From:
Steven Walley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 01:12:16 PST
You could try to boot the computer with Win 95 installed on
it in MS DOS 6.22 rather than Win 95.

There is a piece of commercial software available called
"System Commander" which allows a computer to boot  using
a number of operating systems. These include Win 95 and
MS DOS 6.22.

Then link the two computers using Interlink built into MS DOS 6.22.

Steven Walley

Internet email via [log in to unmask]