From:
Byron Wolter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:55:49 -0600
If your motherboard supports it, you may be able to use a AMD 400, 450, or
500 mhz cpu. That's what I use in mine and I'm very satisfied with it. It
seems faster than my school's 800 to 933 mhz machines. My son isn't happy
due to his playing intensive games.
Byron Wolter

I've a Pentium MMX 200Mz, 4GB HD. A very old system. I would like to upgrade
my system but don't have the budget to get the most advance system available
now. I just need a system where I can do some word processing, data
crunching, a lot of web surf, some downloading,and some chatting with
webcam. I also would like to do some digital camera editing.
Any advice would greatly appreciated.

Sincerely your,

John Loc.