Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:50:28 -0600
Hi Phillip,

You don't indicate if you have any icons showing on the Desktop so assuming
you don't, right click an empty area of the Desktop and place the cursor on
"Arrange Icons By". In the resulting menu insure a check mark is by "Show
Desktop Icons". If this isn't the problem, right click on the Desktop again
and select "Properties". Next, click the "Desktop" tab and at the bottom,
click the "Customize Desktop..." button. At the top under "Desktop icons"
place a check in the box by "My Computer" and click "OK" two times.

You can also open Windows Explorer to My Computer very quickly by holding
the Windows key (the one with the Microsoft flag) down while pressing the
letter "E" key once.

Sven Swanson, Sr.