Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:40:44 +1000
I'm not sure what happened, but I did see similar problem (no virus as
well).  I couldn't remember what was it, but I certainly sure it was some
software.  Did you try to remove everything but only leave the very basic in
msconfig, and called up Ctrl-Alt-Del to end all but the two basic process?
If there is some sort of mouse ware or keyboard software installed, remove
them straight away, they cause nothing by problems.

Jun Qian