From:
Barbara Klugo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:22:09 -0400
I have my desktop computer plugged into a surge protector which is brand new.  If I have to unplug the power supply from the surge protector to work on the computer when I go to start it again by pushing the button on the front it hangs up for about 2 minutes before it will start up even tho the light is on.  This has just started recently.  When it finally does start the monitor doesn't come on and I have to hold the button in to shut it down and then start it again and after about 10 seconds it will boot up and everything will be working fine.  I have it set in my bios to boot up when I press a key on my keyboard and it boots up fine everytime that way.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing this problem all of a sudden. I was wondering if it could be the power supply?   Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Barbara

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads