Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:16:13 -0000
Hi, I use an Epson  inkjet printer myself, and I find my one prints to a
very high standard, even for photographs, etc.
The reason I use it is because of the cost of the ink, I find it very
reasonable, which allows me to let my children use it also.
As an example, I have photographs  in my home printed using my printer, and
to this day, people seem suprised that they are not the originals. Behind
glass, even on standard paper, they look very authentic.
Unless there is a specific reason why someone would want a laser printer, I
would personally recommend an inkjet printer if cost is an issue.
Just a suggestion.
Michele Sayer

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com