From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 23:37:57 -0700
Hello,

Here is a fix for one of the most common problems that cause CD drives
to disappear. It's direct from Microsoft, and can be applied
automatically, or you can opt to follow their detailed instructions to
fixing it manually yourself.

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060#top>

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com