From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:32:06 +1100
Hi
some years ago I did a similar upgrade using an asus sp97v mother board, I
was able to put an AMD k6 2 400 chip which I successfully overclocked to
450. It is still running strong today as my backup computer.  I found the
necessary voltage settings on overclocker sites and  through this forum, I
can probably dig them up if you are able to track down one of these
motherboards, email me direct if you need them

Leigh Jennings