From:
olushola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:13:10 -0400
Thank you for your response. This is a good start from which to start my investigations. My application is audio
and MIDI recording. With my current laptop I get too much latency when recording using MIDI devices. A Toshiba
repair technician told me that having a separate video card would enhance throughput and solve this problem.

I leaning toward the Mac PC as they have probably focused their layout and drivers to deal with these multimedia
issues.

thanks
Olushola