From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:08:15 -0700
Humm Rick,
You reminded me of my first build some years ago. I also had a floppy where
the light would stay on even though both the keyed ends of the cable were in
correctly. I cut the nub off the cable to the drive, flipped her over and
all was well. Seems to me it was a Sony FD drive and an Abit MB.

Brad Loomis
Quaking in San Miguel, CA