From:
Tom Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 16:53:39 -0400
I'll try to reply to the last two postings.

I do have the Net Gear router but don't think it works. Had a power surge and I think the router failed. Will add it to my new router and see if it still works. Otherwise will look for a printer switch with a USB 2. A USB 1.1 just seems like it will be real slow printing.

Currently running Vista 64 but getting Win 7 Pro 64. The older computers are running XP but think they will get the Vista OS. On the other hand, XP is very stable and may keep it.

As for backup software, some like the Win 7 version and some do not. If I find it is lacking will use the backup software that came with Norton 360.

                     visit our download web page at
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml