From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 00:29:01 +1100
Hi all,
My computer is P233mmx, i want to upgrade the video card so that i can
play 3D games. I heard that Voodoo2 and Banshee are both designed for
PII cpu. But i'm not rich person, I can't get a PII at the moment. my
problem is, I want to buy a 3Dfx based card to get max game support, so
I looked for a Banshee or a Voodoo2 based card. They both have similary
price. can someone tell me which one is best fit for my computer, a 12Mb
Monster 3D 2 or a PCI version 16Mb Banshee based? TIA

Jun

PS: if i use Banshee, I don't know what to do with my current 4Mb video
card.

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]