Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 14:01:11 -0500
Did you check the setup files in Decent II ? Also what are the IRQ's set for
in the sound card? If it is not irq 5 then the games will not work with it.
Some cards have a default of 7. It also has to be checked in autoexec.bat.
There you will see the line with the settings I is the irq setting and
should be set to 5. I had a card and for some games I had to make sure this
was done.
You may have a utility in the sound card software that can do a config. If
so use this and make the necessary changes. Then check the autoexec.bat file
to make sure that it has changed otherwise you can change this while you are
in there, just make sure to save the file when you exit.
Mark D. Roberge