From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 12:11:47 -0700
This is odd as I use Seagate predominantly and have never had any problems.
I tried your suggestion and this didn't work either....in fact if I try to
run this Seagate completely alone.....master on primary or master on
secondary with no other drives on either primary or secondary.......it
still won't work...Posts correctly sees it...I boot but I can't access. I
can only conclude that for whatever reason this board does not like this
particular drive. I will have to ask Seagate.
mark