From:
A Cassel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:30:07 -0700
Just went through the exact same thing on my computer.  The only
difference was that it would occasionally stay on for about 4-5
minutes.  I replaced the power supply with a 400W unit (future upgrade
to P4 is planned) and that cured it.  Three days later, the monitor went
out doing essentially the same thing.

Art Cassel