From:
Jason Redlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:45:17 -0500
The video card is integrated on the mother board.  I've tried three new memory sticks and a new power supply.  THe strange thing is that one would think that I would at least get a beep.  I don't think it's seeing the bios.  I've had these issues with other systems and bad memory always gives a beep etc.  I get nothing at all.  Is there a way to test the bios?