Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:59:29 -0500
HI,

Maybe they can try what I did/had a year ago.   I kept my regular ISP
account (home).   I then purchased a 'roaming' account at the other
location during this last year.    All that did was give me a connection to
the net.   From that connection I used my regular e-mail program to access
my mail on my regular ISP account.

Sue Na

*****************

At 10:53 PM 6/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi folks
>
>This is perhaps off topic; if so I appologize.
>
>I was talking with a couple this evening about internet access on the road.
>They are snow birds, so spend their summer time at home [Wisconsin] and
>winters in Florida and Arizona.  They wanted to know how I thought they
>could best keep getting E-mail while on the road.  The have a cell phone,
>but no standard phone connection.  They do have occasional access to the
>Internet via a library computer etc.
>
>They are open to any suggestions such as lap tops etc.
>
>Has anyone dealt with this type of on the road e-mail support and if so how
>do you think they are best served?
>
>Mike Buraczewski
>
>         The PCBUILD web site always needs good submissions.  If
>          you would like to contribute to the website, send any
>               hardware tech tips or hardware reviews to:

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html