Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:39:06 +1100
I use Ghost everyday (working day).

Ghost will auto partition and format HDD, say if you have a 30G HDD, it will
partition it to 30G, the original size of HDD which the Ghost image was
created doesn't matter.

I never Ghosted EZdrive, so can't help with EZdrive issue, but I think the
safe way would be avoid it, just in case (I'm still in fear of Compaq hidden
partition and nightmare of drive overlay programs).

The only thing I would worry about (if I were you) is the EZdrive, I
wouldn't use it if I were you.

Jun Qian