From:
"Gary R. Tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:45:59 -0700
 <<<  copied from the Comcast site   >>>>>

Can I use the service on more than one computer?
Yes, customers with home networks may order additional network addresses in
order to connect several computers to the service through one cable modem.

You must first subscribe to the basic Comcast @Home service.
Once you become a subscriber, you can sign up for the second and third
addresses through the @Home member services section.
You will need to have access to network expertise because Comcast @Home
neither installs nor supports networks.
The cost is $6.95 per month for each additional outlet. Customer can have
two additional addresses, for a total of three.
Comcast @Home will install the network card and software on the second and
third computer for a charge of $49 for each computer.

 ........in other words, Comcast is giving you only ONE ip per subscription.
There are many ways to get a second computer on a ONE IP connection.  You
can do it through a router like the Linksys Internet sharing/firewall router
@ about 150 dollars or you can try out some of the software-based
applications available for trial download.

hope this helps.

gary r. tennesen