Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:49:01 -0500
When I press the "on" button on my printer, it starts a routine (appears to
be cleaning
the ink cartridges), but then ends up turning itself off.  I often have to
go
through the process of pressing the "on" button 3-6 times before it will
stay on and print.

Sometimes it turns itself on while I am doing something else (without my
pressing the start button).  I thought my printer driver file had become
corrupt.
I found a driver online for my printer,  and downloaded and installed it,
but I still have the same problems...though at times not as bad as before.

I have an Epson Stylus Pro printer and Windows 95 on this particular machine
and could use some ideas on how to solve my problem.

Helen Edwards

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml