Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 00:04:32 +1000
First, ensure you have installed the latest VIA 4in1 driver.
If you can see USB entry in Device manager, and if you can test your USB
port with USB device (eg. USB keyboard, mouse), then you know the diagnostic
software doesn't work.
If you cannot see any USB entry in Device manager, check the BIOS setting,
see if you disabled USB port in BIOS.
If you can see USB in device manager, but cannot get any USB device to work,
you have a bad mobo.

Jun Qian