From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:31:57 -0700
Mike,
I have the Deluxe version of this board with a 2500XP AMD. I also got that
message several times when I first was setting it up. Rebooting would make
it go away, some times it took twice using the reset button, but then all
was OK. Seems to come up when installing drivers if I recall. Get that
message, check the BIOS, all was fine, no changes, then reboot. Why this
happens I don't know. Never got to the point where I needed to go to ASUS
and look for a cure. Been running for a couple of months now with no further
issues.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA