From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 19:57:12 -0400
Bob:
This isn't going to be much help, but at least I can tell you that there is
such a thing. My new at-work PC is a Compaq workstation (AP200?).  According
to the manual, the case (a desktop) can be set on its side if an attachment
to keep the CD seated in the drive is purchased. To be honest, I can't
remember whether the drive is a standard "cup-holder" type, or if it is a
Compaq proprietary configuration. I'll check it tomorrow.
-- Carroll