Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:25:39 +1300
Thanks for that Joe - what you say about 'free' repairs makes good sense.
These people are definitely experts at screwing up systems.

Their speaker system was one of the last things that went wrong - 'all of a
sudden' the volume control stopped working.  However, after a little
investigation, it was revealed that the dog had come tearing into the house
and got tangled up in the leads under the table, knocking the volume control
to the floor.  Which hadn't worked since.

One of the first indications that their new system was in for a demanding
life was about 8 weeks after I delivered it, when the mouse and the keyboard
started to behave erratically.  Turned out someone had spilt coffee over the
keyboard. Hmmmm......

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown