From:
Susan Tierney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 17:58:01 -0500
The modem on my other commputer was working fine until my son did something to it which I'm not sure what it was.  Now I can't get it to work at all.  I removed it and added it.  I had it connected to com port 3 and connected it there again, but when i run diagnose, I get a message that the port won't open.  I installed it on com port 2 and the port opens but I still can't get it to work.  Please when you answer, please explain step by step for me.
TIA