From:
"Chris H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:22:51 -0600
While I don't know about the software to test this I can say that in a
simular situation I replaced the controller card with one from a like (same
brand/size) drive that had been diagnosed and replaced because of too many
bad sectors. The drive that was previously undetectable works great.

Chris Hayes