From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:06:39 -0500
Ron,

Your basic assumption is correct.
You need newer drivers.

Since the HP was designed for '98, that means the hardware
is all newer than Win 95, so naturally Win95 will not have
drivers for any of your cards. (Just as Win2000 doesn't have
drivers for devices that will be developed next month or next year)

You need to open the case and look at the cards themselves.
Find out the brand, model and revision level for each card,
then visit the manufacturers web sites -- or go to www.drivers.com
and download the appropriate drivers for each device.

Win 95 **WILL** work correctly on your box,
you just need to do some extra work to get it going.

Jim Meagher