From:
Tom Connolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:13:39 -0500
Hi David,

You may need to create a new Boot disk; insert a formatted floppy disk into your "A" drive, or floppy drive, then have your windows CD that you want to use in the cdrom. Then go to comtrol panel, add/remove programs, then choose at the top on the tab, "Startup Disk", and then click the "create disk" tab. After it is created  click open the "A" drive and see if you have a command (file) called "format.com". If you don't, then do a search of your hard drive by going to , start, find, then type format.com, and find. Right click and drag it to your "A" drive.

You should be good to go after that. I would recommend doing a debug of your hard drive first, that will completely clean your hard drive, then you have to re-partition that drive before formatting.