From:
Stephen F Nicholas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 23:19:05 -0400
Hello,
  Ran into the same problem lately.  I was trying to create a Linux
partition.  I ended up up booting up to a Linux boot disk and running
fdisk from it.  It did the trick.  Evidently fdisk under MSDOS/Windows95
goes braindead under certain conditions.  I don't know if this will help
you, but thought I'd share my experiences.

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Help Center Services       |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| HTTP://www.gsu.edu/help    |                        |