From:
Debbie Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:39:35 -0500
Yes this only happens when using the mouse.  I can play a cd(music) with no problem.  I didnt have another mouse to try but did take this one and attach it to my laptop and low and behold it freezes that as well, so will assume at this point that the mouse is the culprit.

Yes it is the red light that comes on while trying to access the c drive...

Oh, yes... I know the difference between a computer (heehee) and the CPU.  maybe didnt make myself clear enough to understand.  That happens sometimes.

Thanks for the suggestion of the mouse maybe being the culprit...Tomorrow I shall go buy another one..
I truly do appreciate the help..
Thanks again
Debbie

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,