From:
Bob Thrasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:00:20 -0500

>===============
>What I want to do is take the display from my monitor, add voice to it and
>transfer both to VHS tape.
>
>I thank you for your assistance, but not what I am looking for.
>
>Ever watch a PC show on PBS TV? That's what I am after.
>
>I suspect that when I find it (if I ever do) it will cost way too much.

You might want to check with the chief technician at your local cable TV
company. The modulators are used to put the various channels on the cable.
Perhaps he can guide you to a source for new equipment or perhaps could
sell you some dated stuff that would be sufficient for your needs.

Bob

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html