Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:30:43 -0500
Compatability mode.

I haven't tried it, but I know a few who have. In fact I know of someone who actually had a lot of old games like Pacman and Defender loaded this way.

Sorry, I don't remember exactly how it is done, but you could easily google it, as well as reference the Microsoft website.

Good Luck!!

> Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:33:57 -0800
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [PCBUILD] Is there anyway
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> to make my XP read a 16-bit program?
>
> tannis z TN
>

>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml