From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:55:13 -0400
To find out you'll need to comfortable sifting through REGEDIT to find it.

You'll need to goto
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion

When you click on CurrentVersion (its a folder), look on the right half of
the
window.  Scrool down a little and you'll see and Entry that say's ProductKey
and out from that will be your Key code.

Patrick Black
CCNA